By J. Michael Farr
In exactly steps, "200 most sensible Jobs for faculty Graduates" is helping university graduates quick and simply slender their profession techniques and examine extra approximately jobs of curiosity. the first step: Readers browse numerous "best jobs" lists. Step : Readers research extra concerning the jobs of curiosity by means of taking a look up their descriptions. top jobs lists contain maximum pay, quickest progress, such a lot openings, maximum probabilities of graduates elderly 20–29, graduates age fifty five and older, schooling point, pursuits, character variety, and extra. greater than 2 hundred jobs are defined completely, according to O*NET facts.
Read Online or Download 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates PDF
Best job hunting books
Due to the firm'ss robust place on Wall highway, Merrill Lynch is a coveted organisation. Readers of this WetFeet Insider advisor will find out how Merrill has answered to contemporary marketplace stipulations; how the company differs from the white shoe crowd; what staff love so much and prefer least approximately operating there; the place the enterprise is headed; concerning the recruiting approach; and insiders's interview tips.
"In modern day market it really is severe that you just stand out in a crowd. " --Eric Winegardener, vp, Monster WorldwideIn present day tightening task industry, the interview is a key level. yet too frequently in activity interviews, applicants freeze and cannot locate the phrases they should make the easiest influence.
What occurs while an informed expert desires to develop into a stay-at-home mother yet no longer finish her occupation without end? here's a publication for the hundreds of thousands of mothers who are looking to do what is top for his or her households and for themselves. Monica Samuels and J. C. Conklin express what to do while you’re able to go away paintings to be a full-time mom, tips on how to preserve contacts whereas clear of the activity, after which easy methods to execute a winning reentry into the group anyplace from one to 20 years after you might have left.
The Student's crucial consultant to . internet offers a transparent and straightforward evaluation of Microsoft's . web applied sciences. it truly is geared toward moment and 3rd 12 months undergraduate scholars and postgraduate scholars on Computing or computing device technology classes who're required to examine a contemporary working process, (Microsoft home windows 9x, Nt 2000 or XP) and to layout and code basic or perhaps no longer so easy examples.
- The Career Playbook: Essential Advice for Today's Aspiring Young Professional
- Careers for history buffs & others who learn from the past
- Field Guide to Finding a New Career in Outdoor Careers (Field Guides to Finding a New Career)
- Food and Culinary Arts (Field Guides to Finding a New Career)
Extra resources for 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates
Physical Therapist Assistants 19. 9% $37,200 $36,700 $33,870 $19,670 –9% 8% 45% 46% 18,000 7,000 9,000 7,000 fewer than fewer than 500 500 ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ____________________________________________________ The Best Jobs Lists The 100 Jobs with the Highest Percentage of College Graduates Age 20–29 Job 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 9% $36,000 23% 13,000 (continued) 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 41 Part I ______________________________________________________________ (continued) The 100 Jobs with the Highest Percentage of College Graduates Age 20–29 Job 47.
Education Administrators, Preschool and Child Care Center/Program 26. Instructional Coordinators 27. Financial Examiners 28. Health Educators 29. Pilots, Ship 30. Administrative Services Managers 31. Chief Executives 32. Computer and Information Systems Managers 33. Construction Managers 34. Engineering Managers 35. Industrial Production Managers 36. Natural Sciences Managers 37. Private Sector Executives 38. Gaming Managers 39. General and Operations Managers 40. Medical and Health Services Managers 41.
94. 95. 96. 97. 98. 99. Radiologic Technologists Radiologic Technologists and Technicians Chemical Technicians Marketing Managers Rehabilitation Counselors Architectural Drafters Adult Literacy, Remedial Education, and GED Teachers and Instructors Clergy Directors—Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio Producers 100. Producers and Directors 38 Annual Openings 13,000 13,000 13,000 12,000 12,000 12,000 12,000 12,000 11,000 11,000 11,000 ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ____________________________________________________ The Best Jobs Lists Best Jobs Lists with High Percentages of Workers Age 20–29, Workers Age 55 and Over, Part-Time Workers, Self-Employed Workers, Women, and Men We decided it would be interesting to include lists in this section that show what sorts of jobs different types of people are most likely to have.