By Lorentz D.
This reference features a whole description of the based question Language (SQL) used to control details in an Oracle database. Oracle SQL is a superset of the yankee nationwide criteria Institute (ANSI) and the foreign criteria association (ISO) SQL99 common.
By Scott Love
FileMaker eight services and Scripts table Reference is the single publication out there expressly excited about describing each one calculation formulation and the way and whilst to take advantage of every one. With this book's real-world, concrete examples of the way to exploit each one functionality, you'll cross a long way past FileMaker 8's support method. simply as a dictionary is helping complement one's reminiscence, this ebook is a useful better half to clients operating to advance strategies to their on a daily basis software program difficulties.
By M. van Zoest
Over eighty nice recipes to boost and set up quickly, safe, and sleek net purposes with Oracle software exhibit 4.0
- Create feature-rich internet functions in APEX 4.0
- Integrate third-party functions like Google Maps into APEX by utilizing net services
- Hands-on examples to take advantage of out of the chances that APEX has to offer
- Part of Packt's Cookbook sequence: every one recipe is a gently equipped series of directions to accomplish the duty as successfully as possible
- Create feature-rich net purposes in APEX 4.0
- combine third-party purposes like Google Maps into APEX through the use of internet services
- Hands-on examples to take advantage of out of the probabilities that APEX has to offer
- Find out concerning the APEX Dictionary, Translations, Websheets, and the hot software Builder
- Make the improvement approach more straightforward by utilizing debugging
- Deploy APEX purposes utilizing the APEX Listener and Apache
- Use crew improvement to make APEX initiatives lean and Agile
The Oracle program convey 4.0 Cookbook exhibits you recipes to enhance and installation trustworthy, sleek internet purposes utilizing just a internet browser and constrained programming experience.
With recipes overlaying many various issues, it's going to enable you to use the numerous beneficial properties of APEX 4.0.
You will how one can create basic shape and record pages and the way to augment the glance of your purposes by utilizing stylesheets. you can find how one can combine issues similar to Tag Clouds, Google Maps, net prone, and lots more and plenty extra on your functions. utilizing Plug-ins, Dynamic activities, BI writer, translations and Websheets, it is possible for you to to augment your purposes to a brand new point in APEX.
This ebook will assist you be Agile within the improvement of your internet functions by utilizing crew improvement, debugging, and third-party tools.
After examining this e-book, it is possible for you to to create feature-rich internet purposes in software show 4.0 comfortably and confidence.
A functional reference advisor with over 70 recipes for each APEX developer
What you are going to examine from this e-book
As a cookbook, this ebook lets you create APEX internet purposes and to enforce beneficial properties with instantly usable recipes that unharness the robust performance of Oracle APEX 4.0. each one recipe is gifted as a separate, standalone entity and studying of alternative past recipes isn't required.
It might be visible as a reference and a realistic consultant to APEX development.
Who this publication is written for
This ebook is aimed either at builders new to the APEX setting and at intermediate builders. extra complex builders also will achieve from the data at hand.
If you're new to APEX you will discover recipes to begin improvement. when you are an skilled consumer you'll find how you can paintings smarter and extra simply with APEX and increase your applications.
By Timothy Boronczyk
Get a leap commence on operating with MySQL at the present time! MySQL is an incredibly well known open resource relational database administration procedure that that powers the various functions on the internet. detect why MySQL's velocity, ease of use, and adaptability make it the database of selection for thus many builders. in precisely one weekend with this hands-on instructional, you'll find out how to:
* start with MySQL
* shop, regulate, and retrieve data
* paintings with a number of tables
* connect with your database via code
* application the database
* again up your information
By Laura Reeves
Aimed toward supporting enterprise and IT managers sincerely speak with one another, this beneficial e-book addresses issues straight-on and gives functional easy methods to development a collaborative facts warehouse . You’ll get transparent causes of the objectives and targets of every level of the information warehouse lifecycle whereas studying the jobs that either company managers and technicians play at each one level. Discussions of the main severe determination issues for fulfillment at every one part of the information warehouse lifecycle assist you comprehend ways that either enterprise and IT administration could make judgements that most sensible meet unified ambitions.
By Prabhakar Chaganti, Rich Helms
Scale your application's database at the cloud utilizing Amazon SimpleDB
- Offload the time, attempt, and capital linked to architecting and working an easy, versatile, and scalable net database
- A whole consultant that covers every little thing from deploy to complex good points aimed toward optimizing your application
- Examine SimpleDB and the relational database version and evaluate the easy DB information model
- Packed with examples in Java, Hypertext Preprocessor, and Python and screenshots to demonstrate key recommendations permitting you to concentration program development
SimpleDB is a hugely scalable, simple-to-use, and cheap database within the cloud from Amazon internet prone. yet to be able to use SimpleDB, you actually need to switch your attitude. this is not a standard relational database; in truth it is not relational in any respect. For builders who've adventure operating with relational databases, this can bring about misconceptions as to how SimpleDB works.
This useful ebook goals to deal with your preconceptions on how SimpleDB will be just right for you. you may be fast led during the adjustments among relational databases and SimpleDB, and the results of utilizing SimpleDB. all through this publication, there's an emphasis on demonstrating key strategies with functional examples for Java, personal home page, and Python developers.
You should be brought to this vastly scalable schema-less key-value information shop: what it truly is, the way it works, and why it truly is the sort of game-changer. you are going to then discover the elemental performance provided through SimpleDB together with querying, code samples, and much more. This e-book can help you set up prone outdoor the Amazon cloud and entry them from any internet host.
You will see how SimpleDB offers the liberty to target software improvement. As you're employed via this ebook it is possible for you to to optimize the functionality of your purposes utilizing parallel operations, caching with memcache, asynchronous operations, and more.
Gain in-depth figuring out of Amazon SimpleDB with personal home page, Java, and Python examples, and run optimized database-backed purposes on Amazon's internet companies cloud
What you are going to research from this publication
- Explore a number of SimpleDB operations with the easy-to-use Boto library on Java, Hypertext Preprocessor, and Python consoles
- Encode and decode a variety of facts forms into string info utilizing Lexicographical comparability with distinctive instructions
- Query, style, and count number facts utilizing decide upon syntax
- Store huge binary gadgets in Amazon S3 whereas utilizing SimpleDB because the metadata store
- Tune SimpleDB queries utilizing the field utilization value
- Avoid over the top SimpleDB requests by utilizing a cache
- Optimize your application's functionality utilizing parallel operations
This publication is a realistic real-world instructional protecting every thing you want to learn about Amazon SimpleDB. you'll come upon examples in 3 languages: Java, Hypertext Preprocessor, and Python. This ebook is aimed toward reworking you from a newbie to a complicated developer.
Who this publication is written for
If you're a developer eager to construct scalable web-based database purposes utilizing SimpleDB, then this publication is for you. you don't need to understand whatever approximately SimpleDB to learn and research from this ebook, and no uncomplicated wisdom is exactly valuable. This advisor might help you to begin from scratch and construct complex applications.