By Yogesh Kasat
Your all-in-one consultant to exploring and imposing Microsoft Dynamics AX
About This Book
- From undertaking kick-off to move reside and improve, research what to anticipate in every one part of the project
- This e-book courses you thru the whole trip of a Dynamics AX implementation undertaking, assisting you to prevent the typical pitfalls and adapt wisdom and top practices on your personal project
- This one-stop advisor is full of key instruments and strategies to assist your Dynamics AX implementation
Who This e-book Is For
You must have the next wisdom to get the main out of this book:
1. A easy figuring out of the ERP implementation process.
2. An knowing of IT undertaking administration and software program Development
Life Cycle (SDLC).
3. entry to Microsoft Dynamics PartnerSource / CustomerSource and the
Lifecycle providers (LCS) portal.
4. wisdom of Microsoft Dynamics AX and the Microsoft Dynamics Sure
Step technique will be a plus point.
- Prepare for an excellent begin with powerful venture administration and making plans from the beginning
- Gather info early utilizing powerful requirement-gathering instruments and techniques
- Gain instruments and strategies for powerful infrastructure making plans and sizing
- Get to grips with integration and information migration via making plans and strategy
- Familiarize your self with the reporting and BI tools
- Master practical and technical layout to customise latest positive factors and designs on your personal projects
- Manage your configuration and stream your configuration from one surroundings to another
- Learn industry's top practices and suggestions on customization improvement and function tuning
- Plan for approach trying out, education and pass Live
- Learn submit move dwell survival, company transformation and upgrade
Read Online or Download Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation Guide PDF
Best enterprise applications books
No matter if you're fresh to info mining or engaged on your 10th predictive analytics undertaking, advertisement info Mining may be there for you as an available reference outlining the total approach and comparable topics. during this ebook, you are going to study that your company doesn't desire a large quantity of information or a Fortune 500 funds to generate enterprise utilizing latest details resources.
This quantity, like its predecessors, displays the leading edge of study at the automation of reasoning below uncertainty. A extra pragmatic emphasis is obvious, for even supposing a few papers handle primary concerns, the bulk handle sensible matters. subject matters contain the family among replacement formalisms (including possibilistic reasoning), Dempster-Shafer trust services, non-monotonic reasoning, Bayesian and selection theoretic schemes, and new inference concepts for trust nets.
Grasp making a choice on, employing, and deploying facts mining types to construct robust predictive research frameworksAbout This BookUnderstand different levels of information mining, besides the instruments used at each one stageExplore different info mining algorithms in depthBecome a professional in optimizing algorithms and situation-based modelingWho This booklet Is ForIf you're a developer who's engaged on information mining for big businesses and wish to increase your wisdom of SQL Server facts Mining Suite, this e-book is for you.
- Qmail Quickstarter: Install, Set Up and Run your own Email Server: A fast-paced and easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide that gets you up and running quickly
- SharePoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Tableau Dashboard Cookbook
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Programming: Getting Started
- Self-Organizing Maps, 3rd Edition
- SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Architect's Guidebook
Extra resources for Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation Guide
Align the customer's resources on the organization chart (internal business analysts, business SMEs, infrastructure, project management, leadership team, and so on). The following diagram shows a sample organization chart: • Create a team environment and make sure that everyone is engaged. Work as a team and mandate no BMWs on the project (here, BMW stands for bitching, moaning, and whining). • Start engaging with the team to understand the team assigned to the project and to identify the strong and the weak areas; you need to know who your problem children are so that you can pay more attention to them.
The project plan Your project plan is a roadmap of the project outlining the things to be done, when they will be done, and by whom. When developing your project plan for the Dynamics AX implementation, the following details should be covered: • Decide on a phased rollout over the big bang, and define your workbreakdown structure accordingly. • Identify external dependencies as specific tasks in your plan. For example: °° EDI testing with customers or vendors °° Credit card processors °° Dealing with the banks °° Any other third-party providers °° ISV solutions °° Any other business project/projects that would impact the ERP rollout, such as a warehouse move, a new retail store, and so on  Preparing for a Great Start • Put together all the constraints on the plan—resource/holidays/any blackout dates for release (for example, you should avoid a major release for a retailer close to Thanksgiving or any other busy holiday season).
It is the foundation for your project. Projects will fail if the requirements are incomplete, if the right analysis was not done to understand them correctly, or if you neglect to push back on requirements that do not add any value. All these cases will result in more work (often rework) and will impact the quality and timeline of the project. It becomes tough to fix such projects at a later stage, as things that were missed initially keep bubbling up throughout the journey and you are always reacting to them (of course, the business team gets frustrated with explaining the same things over and over again).