By Scott Klein, Herve Roggero
Seasoned SQL Database for home windows Azure, second version indicates tips on how to create enterprise-level database deployments with out the standard funding in datacenter and different infrastructure. make the most rather than Microsoft’s all over the world spine for cloud computing that promises the entire energy of SQL Server within the type of the cloud-based SQL Database for home windows Azure. you could create and installation a database in mere mins that's available around the world and takes benefit of SQL Databases high-availability good points to guard your facts whereas making sure 99.9% uptime.
Read or Download Pro SQL Database for Windows Azure SQL Server in the Cloud PDF
Best enterprise applications books
Even if you're fresh to information mining or engaged on your 10th predictive analytics undertaking, advertisement information Mining should be there for you as an obtainable reference outlining the whole strategy and similar subject matters. during this e-book, you will research that your company doesn't want a large quantity of knowledge or a Fortune 500 finances to generate enterprise utilizing current details resources.
This quantity, like its predecessors, displays the innovative of study at the automation of reasoning less than uncertainty. A extra pragmatic emphasis is clear, for even if a few papers deal with primary concerns, the bulk deal with useful matters. themes contain the family among replacement formalisms (including possibilistic reasoning), Dempster-Shafer trust services, non-monotonic reasoning, Bayesian and determination theoretic schemes, and new inference suggestions for trust nets.
Grasp picking, using, and deploying info mining versions to construct robust predictive research frameworksAbout This BookUnderstand the various levels of knowledge mining, besides the instruments used at every one stageExplore the several facts mining algorithms in depthBecome a professional in optimizing algorithms and situation-based modelingWho This booklet Is ForIf you're a developer who's engaged on facts mining for giant businesses and want to improve your wisdom of SQL Server facts Mining Suite, this e-book is for you.
- Engineering Global E-Commerce Sites (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- Visio 2007 for dummies
- Data engineering : fuzzy mathematics in systems theory and data analysis
- Software Process Improvement for Small and Medium Enterprises: Techniques and Case Studies
- Don't Get Burned on Ebay: How to Avoid Scams and Escape Bad Deals
- Sams teach yourself Crystal Reports 9
Extra info for Pro SQL Database for Windows Azure SQL Server in the Cloud
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. ComputeHash(ms); } } This Util class will be very handy shortly. Note on line 7 the declaration of the variable as params byte; this means each parameter passed to this method must be a byte array. You declare a memory stream, loop on each byte-array variable, and append it to the memory stream on line 13. Finally, you return the computed hash of the memory stream on line 18. You will see how to call this method shortly. The UserProperties class is next, in the following example, and makes the actual call to the SQL Database instance.
4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. Save("MySecret", ct); } } Figure 3-3 shows the content of the table after you run the program. The Value column is your encrypted value, the Vector is the @vector variable from the stored procedure, and the Token column is the calculated hash passed as the @hash variable. Figure 3-3.
Update: Update a record in the primary database only. Delete: Delete a record in the primary database only. Shards can be very difficult to implement. Make sure you test thoroughly when implementing shards. You can also look at some of the shard libraries that have been developed. com. 33 CHAPTER 2 ■ Design Considerations It uses round-robin as its access method. com/b/windowsazure/). Finally, you can also evaluate SQL Database Federations, a built-in sharding mechanism within SQL Database. SQL Database Federations are explained in Chapter 10 in greater detail.